Thursday, December 30, 2004

Oscar comparison (or what I did during 2005)

I've long had an itch to scratch and now I'm doing it. I've long wanted to go back to previous year's Best Picture nominees, watch them in a tight amount of time and compare them. In fact, I've wanted to take an entire decade of nominees so I could review and compare. Well, I'm not getting any younger, so I'll have a go this year. Before 2005 is over I'm going to watch all 50 of the Best Picture noms from the 90's. About once a week should do it.
I've seen 39 of these movies previously. I even own 15 of them. I have no training in watching movies. I'm strictly an amateur at this kind of thing. And I guess I'm only doing it for myself anyway, so there!

1 comment:

carrster said...

Awesome idea!! Sounds like something I would do...hmmm...maybe I WILL! :-)