Saturday, November 19, 2005

Personal stuff

Had a request recently for some more personal posts (Hi Mom). And there's some stuff I've meant to link to for months now. So I'll start with some Japanese related things. My sister-in-law Rachael has started her own blog. It features pictures of the cutest nephew in the whole world. His most recent adventure has him kissing a goat.
Staying in Japan, an old high school buddy of mine is living in Okinawa. His wife, Micah, is keeping a blog of the experience. She writes about the challanges of raising their dozen or so children. Good stuff. The post about Steve's recent radio work made me laugh out loud.
And finishing the Japan theme, this is most recent favorite game. As enjoyable as Minesweeper or Freecell. Don't be cowed by the numbers, there's no math involved.
The FP Gal was kind enough to point me towards this article rating short men. Napoleon comes in at number two. The lead singer of from AC/DC takes the top spot. Maxim did not approach me for the article. (And, yes, I'm having flashbacks from 'Time Bandits'. "Alexander the Great, 4 foot 8 inches...".)
Recently bought the latest Depeche Mode album. The song 'Precious' reminds me of 'Enjoy the Silence'. The album is growing on me. Good stuff.
And finally, saw someone from here this week. Hope to get in for the spring, but summer is probably more realistic. And, yes, I'm excited.
More personal things to come...

No comments: