Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Three carriers

My brother sent me the picture below (click on it to make it larger). This was his Sunday morning. His suggested caption was
'Check Us Out! We Can Show Up At Your Doorstep Anytime We Want With Three Carrier Strike Groups, B*****s!'

This was part of the largest naval exercise in the Pacific since the Vietnam war. His ship is two back from the center carrier. He said if you squint real hard you can maybe see him in one of the windows. He was impressed by the B-2 in the picture. Said they reminded him of Senator Amidala's craft in Episode 2.
I'm glad he's out there showing the bad guys that there are real consequences to being bad guys. Thank you very much!

3 comments:

carrster said...

Wow! That is quite an impressive show of force. I like his proposed quote. heh.

MamaD4 said...

I can't believe that I'm married to this freak! No seriously, I get goosebumps when he sends me stuff like this or tells me about launching missiles. I sleep easier (with North Korea right around the corner) knowing that they are out there and can kick A@#! I wish that it were this glorious for him every day. I'm very, very proud!

DD4 said...

What an incredible image. I am very impressed! Not only is the picture and awesome sight, but knowing that our forces are all lined up in preparation of an aggresive act, makes me relieved. And Hans, I am extremely proud of you and your commitment. Go Navy!