Friday, April 08, 2005

Pride goeth before...

It's not always easy to be a fan of an out of town team. This really hasn't been a problem for me as a White Sox fan because the two teams haven't both been competitive at the same time. That's no longer true and the teams have become each other's biggest rivals. I'll write more on this, but I'd just like to say this to Twins fans: Don't become insuferable.
The last few years, the Twins have been a bit better and caught a few more breaks than the White Sox. Those three consecutive divisional championships look wonderful (and I'd love to have them for my team) but don't go overboard. Your players still leave a scent in the toilet. None of them have been documented as to walking on water or healing lepers. Keep this in mind, please.

1 comment:

carrster said...

Not from me!! I would never be over confident (or barely confident) in any of my sports' teams! I've been let down too many times. Ack.