Airport Code Game
As you doubtlessly know, airports are known by a unique three letter code. Traditional initials also have three letters. I propose a game. Go here , to an airport code website and enter your initials. Then come back and leave a comment regarding which city you are connected to. The person with the largest city wins! I'll start (and create examples). PGD (me) - Punta Gorda, FL (per Wikipedia the population is 16,762) ARD (Relia) - Alor Island, Indonesia (Wikipedia puts the population at 168,000) FPG (FP Gal) - no known airport (Wikipedia thinks that lots of people don't live at airports but for the purpose of this game she gets a score of 0) So go ahead and give it a try. Leave your answers in the comments. Wikipedia look up available upon request. I honestly have no idea who will win this but I'm curious.





Comments
Are you secretly just trying to drum up business for the travel industry?
'Cause it's WORKING!
Hey, if any tourism execs want to hire a blogger to get people out and traveling, leave a comment. Reasonable rates!