Your cars all have names, right? That's only normal behavior, isn't it? A few weeks ago one of my coworkers bought a car and was very excited about it. The only damper on her joy came when I asked if she'd picked out names yet. She looked at me blankly so I asked everyone in our row. Name after name. Some were cute names. Some were based on the license plate. Some had adjectives (i.e. 'Sassy Girl'). She'd never heard of this before so she started taking suggestions. I gave her 'the red menace' but she's too young for that to have meant anything. To my shame though, my car doesn't have a name either. Somehow in the four years of owning her a name never popped out. That simply wouldn't do! And it didn't have to be that way. After discussing it with the FP Gal, I chose a name that she'd shot down for the baby. Now that I've bought her, she will be called Pagoda . Bonus observation: people tend to drive cars of the oppo...
Comments
32 - San Francisco
Not sure, but will think about the rest.
32. Lombard Street, San Francisco
33. Roman Baths, Bath, England
34. dunno
35. Neptune Pool at Hearst Castle, San Simeon, CA
(I've been to all the ones I knew on this round - whohoo!)
I have been to Devil's Tower about five times. The Indians have a story something to do with a giant bear trying to claw his way up Devil's Tower to get at something (probably some sort of maiden-type figure) and that's why it's striated like it is.