Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for (the obvious stuff)...
  • My wonderful wife and child(ren)
  • The rest of my family. I wish I could spend more time with you.
  • My circle of friends.
  • The new technologies that make keeping in touch with all of the above easier.
  • House, job, health and all of the other things that I take for granted on a day by day basis.
Also thankful for
  • Cheap second-hand books.
  • Easy access to movies.
  • Football and baseball for nearly the whole calendar year.
  • The patience of my wife who is understanding about the above point.
  • My daughter's sense of humor and growing vocabulary.
  • Bedtime.
  • Yummy cheeseburgers.
  • Two lovely kitties.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

DD4 said...

That's a good list. I'm thankful for you and your family!