Saturday, May 07, 2005

I'm Back

And it was wonderful. A week really isn't enough time for Paris, but I got an overview at least. I'll put up some pictures, but I don't know if I'll do a blow by blow description of the week.
The highpoints of the week were dinner at the Moulin Rouge (good food, incredible entertainment) and a small cathedral, Sainte-Chapelle (two blocks from Notre Dame and more impressive). Also the incredible amount of sculpture scattered everywhere. And the centuries of history that the city has.
The group I was with were quite a bit of fun. I'd tell you more, but we all agreed that what happens in Paris, stays in Paris. I will say that some livers got a workout, but I think everyone's marriage (current or impending) is still in fine shape.
Expect pictures all of this week.

No comments: