Thursday, September 15, 2005

Scored some tickets

Through a chance bit of conversation at work, and a little extra green in my pocket, I bought me some tickets to see my all-time favorite band. Eight days from now the FP Gal and I are going to see U2. A little bit excited? You might say that.
The beauty of it is this: most bands with their mileage would play some new stuff that's kind of ok and maybe sprinkle in one or two of their good (old) stuff. But U2's latest album is very strong. 'City of Blinding Lights' and 'Yaweh' being my favorites.
Very excited.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Your sister is jealous. I will think of you 9 days from now in Comiskey Park. Yes, that will always be it's name.
Have a great time at the concert!

carrster said...

Awesome! I've seen them twice and they didn't disappoint either time. They're fantastic in concert. Enjoy!!! Where are they playing?

Peder said...

They're playing at Target Center.

And, yes, it'll always be Comiskey to me too.