Saturday, February 25, 2006

Tag!

Alright, I've been tagged by my Naturally Optimistic friend. Here we go...

Four jobs I've had in my life:

Bartender at the Mill Inn in Dexter (truckers and farmers and I loved it)
Pizza Hut manager (with crazy, crazy drivers)
Barnes and Noble (on many occasions, each one good)
Travel Agent (currently)

Movies I'd watch over and over

Four Weddings and a Funeral
LA Story
High Fidelity
Airplane (yup, all comedies)

Four Places I've lived

Austin, MN
Minneapolis, MN
Colorado Springs, CO
Little Canada, MN (filled with Little Canadians and all their bacon)

Four Favorite Vaction Places

Hawaii
Paris
Pacific Northwest (coast of Oregon, magic)
Ixtapa, Mexico

Four Websites I visit daily:

Instapundit
Protein Wisdom
South Side Sox
National Review Online

Four Favorite Foods

Pizza
Sandwiches
Pasta
Condor Eggs

Four Places I'd rather be:

New Orleans
Hawaii
Rome
Low earth orbit

Four people I'd like to tag...divided by two

Confessions of a Data Queen
Timapaluza

5 comments:

carrster said...

Condor Eggs? hmmm....

Peder said...

They're yummy when you can get them.

carrster said...

interesting................

j said...

So I've been tagged. . now what? Do I actually have to copy this in to my blog? I think that was the original reason why I got a blog was someone wanted to tag me and I didn't have one. hmmm.

Peder said...

J, you can just copy the questions and answer them over there.