Monday, December 12, 2005

Movie project

It seems like just a year ago that I started this project. I've only got two movies left and it's been fun. But I can't help but wonder what to do next year. I've got three real choices and I'd like some input from the five or six people that read this blog occasionaly.
One, I can continue the project until I reach the current year. That'd take until August or so. The list can be generated here. We own seven of the 30 films and I've already seen 16 of them.
The second option is to go back another decade and do the 80's. This would mean another year of movies, many of them good. I've seen 15 of the 50 and we own three of them.
The third option is to find something other than movies to write about.

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

carrster said...

Skip the 80's and jump to the 70's. One of the best film decades yet. So many good good good films to see.

Peder said...

That's a possibility. I'm afraid it'd be harder to find some of these movies. I'll put it in the mix though.