Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ghost Fortune Cookie

So I'm up on the third floor reading when I decide that it's time to go downstairs. I start turning off the lights when I look back at the couch and see something odd. Peeking out from under the sleeping bag is a fortune cookie.
In my entire history living in this house, I've never had Chinese food up there. As far as I can tell, none of my guests has ever had Chinese up there. I have no idea where it came from. Maybe the squirrels?
I brought it downstairs and told the FP Gal (freaking her out in the process). She hasn't been up there in months. She asks what the fortune says, hoping it will give some clue as to where it came from.
One who is not sleeping, does not mean they are awake.
And no, I don't know anything in particular that would refer to. Very strange. I'll keep an eye out for anything else.

No comments: