Sunday, November 20, 2011

Update

If anyone is curious, here is where things stand now:


  • My computer is dead, dead, dead. Or at least the amount of money that I would need to spend on fixing it is close enough to the price of a new one that this is the route that I'll go. Hope to get that done this week.

  • I've been using the FP Gal's laptop off and on this week. She has been very good to share it with me. But I'm soooooo ready to be back with my piece of hardware. My own bookmarks and music and so on and so forth. Yep.

  • Everyone in the house feels good right now (knocks on wood). We had a rolling bout of something but it seems to have rolled away.

  • One casualty of both sickness and dead computer is my Nanowrimo attempt this year. Between the two of them I found myself about 7000 words behind. And that's even before the busy stuff of birthdays and Thanksgiving. I don't feel bad about this. There were truly events that I just couldn't overcome.

  • The FP Gal is still posting so you can go to her blog for updates.

  • I'll try to blog up a storm once I'm back in business.

1 comment:

Pat said...

OK--so now you have a nice paperweight. I am embarrassed to tell you how much I missed my computer when it would not start up. I was grief stricken thinking that it had died. How ridiculous is that? I know what you are saying when you want your own stuff on your own computer. Enjoy your posts so I am hoping you will be computerless for just a short time.