Saturday, August 27, 2005

iTunes

Finally broke down and started to order some music off of iTunes. These are the first ten I ordered:

I Believe (When I Fall in Love) - Stevie Wonder
F.N.T. - Semisonic
Boys of Summer - Don Henley
Say You Love Me - Fleetwood Mac
Strange Desire - INXS
Steppin' Out - Joe Jackson
Let Her Cry - Hottie & the Blowfish
Jackie Wilson Said - Dexy's Midnight Runners [original Van Morrison unavailable!]
Life is a Highway - Tom Cochrane
Under the Milky Way - The Church

Very happy so far.

4 comments:

David King said...

Great topic and content - keep up the good work! I'll definitely bookmark your site!

I've got a increase bench press site. It's mostly on increase bench press and that kind of stuff.

Check it out if you're not too busy :-)

Mary Morgan said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell food picture on interest free credit.

homer111 said...

Weren't we just talking about the lack of good increase bench press sites out there?

I love it! Comment spam complete with mispellings to make it look like legit. Coincidentally, I was interested in buying and selling food picture on interest free credit.

Maybe it's time you move your site to somewhere safer.

The only song that we share on this list is Jackie Wilson Said. A wonderful song. Now that you're on iTunes I think you'll blow $200 in the next two weeks picking up all those songs that you've always wanted, but didn't want to buy the whole album.

Anyway, I really enjoy your site. Now I'm headed over to see about increase bench presses!

-Peder said...

I went over to the food picture site and they're offering 1000.00 Credon Barter dollars. My accountant says I'd be a fool not to take advantage of this limited time offer. Maybe I could trade them my car for more CBD!