Tuesday, November 21, 2006

And now my turn...

Last year on my birthday, I made a list of all the wonderful things that had happened in the past year. A few days later we discovered that Roxane's kidneys were bad and that started a chain of events where we lost both Roxy and Calypso. The FP Gal thinks I'm silly to blame that on my blog post but we all have our superstitions to live with.
The last year had definite ups and downs. Not as many big events certainly. Our honeymoon was lovely. And our newest addition, Ozzie, is a treat in many ways. It was a good year.
So here comes thirty three. One third of a century and one sixth of my goal. I'm sure it will be a year of big changes, new challenges and unexpected joys.

3 comments:

carrster said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Peder! Hope you have a lovely day (nice weather, eh?) and a great year to come!

MamaD4 said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Peder! I guess it didn't occur to me until after reading your mom's blog that you and FP Gal's Bdays were so close together. Have a good one!

Peder said...

Rachel, the odd thing is how closely grouped Heidi and Chad's birthdays are. And your's and Hans's. Kind of odd.