Thursday, November 09, 2006

Youtube stuff (Weird Al version)

So I've been listening to a New Wave music station on our cable. Good stuff and the FP Gal is probably getting sick of it. Last night they had played 'Jeopardy' by Greg Kihn. That inspired her to sing the Weird Al version. YouTube to the rescue and we found it. The Greg Kihn version is here. Let's just say that he had some commitment issues.
Anyway, we quickly ran across this polka medely matched up with anime. Tres bizzare. BTW, this is his polka that I know the best. Also found this clip from AlTV. Remember that, Hans? This is also the funniest video narration that I've ever seen. (Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.)
Good stuff.
UPDATE: Missed the last link. Check it out, it's worth your time.

3 comments:

carrster said...

I have a big soft spot for Mr. Weird Al. ha. I even saw him in concert once in LA...me and about 1000 14 year old boys.

It was odd. But I knew most of the lyrics so it was okay. ha.

Peder said...

Hans, I thought of you too when I first saw it. Probably the star wars obsession. Carrie, I bet the concert was lots of fun. I'd love to see him live but I don't think I know any of the music that he's spoofing anymore.

carrster said...

uh, I don't either....but I know the oldies! I saw him do the American Pie spoof w/little Anakin (I forget the actor's name) on stage in full jedi regalia. Heh.

I know "All about the Pentiums" and never have heard "All about the Benjamins!" I'm such a geek.