Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Birthday

Should probably put a post up for my birthday too. Last night, the FP Gal gave me an Ipod and I've been trying to get up to speed with it today. I've wanted one for a few years at least so it's much appreciated!
Today we dropped Relia off at my Mom's place (thanks Mom!). The rest of the day was spent buying U2 tickets, picking up bed stuff and (believe it or not) yard work. Oh, and some naps. Now we're getting ready to go out for a movie.
The last year was a good one and I'm looking forward to the next. More adventures with Relia. New adventures with her new brother or sister. And of course, new adventures with the lovely FP Gal.
Should be great!

4 comments:

DD4 said...

Happy Birthday, Peder!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see you!

Pat said...

Sounds like life is good, Peder. Glad to hear it.

carrster said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Peder! Hope you are enjoying the iPod and U2 TICKETS!! (jealous!!)