Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Our birthday weekend is nearly done and it was a very good one. I was asked this year if I like our matched birth dates and the truth is I really do. It gives us the chance to celebrate together. Some notes:
  • My brother and sister have similar birth dates with their spouses too. Not as close as we do, but pretty close all the same. Either it is some kind of weird coincidence or some kind of strange astrology is at work.
  • Two gifts really stand out. I got the first three seasons of 'Moonlighting' and a Lego Beach House. I have very fond memories of Maddie and David fighting and let's face it, this is probably the only beach house I'll ever have.
  • The FP Gal was going to give me a football day without kids. The idea was that I'd go out someplace else and watch the game. Well, we had freezing rain overnight and I'm much afeared of the icy roads so that didn't quite work. But she kept them out of my hair anyway. Thanks, hon!
It's been a good and eventful year.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Happy happy happy birthday! So glad you and your family are a part of my life, even if from far away!

j said...

Score on Moonlighting!