Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Soon to go...

Many years ago in some long forgotten grocery store I ran across the perect ice cream. It was from Edy's Dreamery and was a combination of chocolate, peanut butter and banana. In short, it was heavenly. I would pick up a pint, whenever, safe in the knowledge that the next time I went to the store I could get more.
And then they stopped making it. At first I just thought the store was out but they never got more of it in. A good friend found some at Byerly's. She bought out the supply for my birthday. I've never found it again.
I mention this because I've become involved with a food item again. And I'm desperatly afraid that they'll discontinue this too. To the people of Old Dutch, I make this plea: never, ever discontinue your Parmesian and Garlic kettle chips.

Thank you.

2 comments:

carrster said...

don't you just HATE THAT?!?! Good luck with the chips. BTW, tomorrow is NATIONAL POTATO CHIP DAY (or some such day of celebration of the chip) - have some to celebrate!

Peder said...

I just celebrated early!