Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cookie time!

So, my office is having a 'Chocolate Week' to celebrate something or other (not fitness). People have signed up to bring in chocloate for each day. My contribution? Jodi's chocolate/peanut butter/oatmeal cookies (recipe available upon request).
I don't make cookies very often, in this case because the FP Gal doesn't like my baking. Or the peanut butter or something like that. The whole thing was frustrating for Ozzie because he wanted to watch and/or sample but it was fun for us!

3 comments:

DD4 said...

I remembered baking these with you once, Peder. They sure are/were good! Your lucky office. Yum!

Brian said...

yummmmm, Brian will eat the peanut butter for Sarah!

carrster said...

Yummy! How can someone NOT like peanut butter? that's just weird.

I'll take two please. Thanks. :)