Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hmmmm...

I'm not much for conspiracies usually, but I ran across something today that knocked my socks off. Take a look for yourself.


Welcome to the Unfastened Coins website. This site is dedicated to exposing the truth about the government's involvement in the sinking of the Titanic. Specifically, that they did it...

I created this documentary to spread the truth about the government coverup in Oklahoma, Waco, New York Middle East the North Atlantic.

I'm just a kid with a laptop who discovered the truth, but I encourage you to do your own research and come to your own conclusions based on my premise that the government is lying to you and that your disagreement with said premise constitutes your admission of being a sheep. I suggest starting with my video:







jhkjhkjh

No comments: