Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Random Wednesday thoughts

  • I complain about the weather up here from time to time but I've got to say that I've really enjoyed the last few days. Drizzly and cool with periods of sunshine. Very nice sleeping weather and plenty of negative ions. Wish we could bottle this for the inevitable heat wave in July.
  • Have I linked to this site before? It tracks popularity of names over time. Mine peaked in the '60s (kind of). The FP Gal's name peaked in the 80's. Most popular current name starting with an 'L'? Lacey. Who knew?
  • Another YouTube clip? This one shows centuries of women in art. Almost hypnotic.
  • Guess we'll have to change our policy with new agents at work.
  • We watched The Imposters this weekend. A fun, quirky movie about two actors who accidently stowaway on a cruise ship where almost everyone has a scam of some sort. Billy Connolly kills me in this movie.
  • That's it!

No comments: