Thursday, June 14, 2007

Random Thursday night stuff

  • No baby class tonight (or anymore). We're kind of glad because the drive over was not an easy one. We're hoping the FP Gal doesn't go into labor during rush hour. Not sure what we'll do if she does unless it involves flagging down a cop.
  • Just over eight weeks left and it becomes more real every day. Everyone at work asks if I'm ready yet and I honestly tell them 'no'. How can you be ready for something that you've never done before? Also there's a saying about 'pride goeth before a baby' or something.
  • Remember the movie project? When I finished the 80's I was very ready to be done with it. Now? I kinda miss it. It's been nice to watch some other random movies but I miss the structure. So in a few weeks I'll be starting back up with the 70's. I hear they're pretty good.
  • Was it just last week that I was writing about the nice weather we've been having? I must have offended some weather god or something. Ever since then it's been hot and humid with very few clouds. Ick.
  • If the FP Gal ever achieves large amounts of fame, she'd like numerous false reports of her demise.
  • That's it!

1 comment:

carrster said...

yay for the 70's & Cinema! :)