Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Highlights of my day

  • Well, there was the hat thing from this morning, that was a definite highlight. A minor highlight that followed was that her overnight diaper was only wet.
  • First highlight at work, I had to call Bearskin Airlines. They might be the only commercial air carrier to service Flin Flon. Who knew?
  • Second highlight, I found the book I'm reading online and was able to finish it between calls and while on hold. The link is to a project that is putting old books online so that everyone can read them. It's a different feel but there are times when it really makes sense.
  • Third work highlight? Someone on the phone called me 'doc'. I wasn't sure if it was more of a Bugs Bunny thing or possibly little Danny from 'The Shining'. Either way it was, well, different.
  • And final highlight, I got to watch another new episode of 'Lost'.
Soon, off to bed.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I've also been reading books online. Whereas, I like the heft of the book and see that as an integral part of reading, it works while I'm doing nothing at work.

Peder said...

Kate, I agree on the heft part, and I'm not sure why it's important to me but it is. I wonder if the Kindle really duplicates that?

MamaD4 said...

That episode of "Lost" was pretty darn good too...got goosebumps at least twice! We watched it online last night.

Peder said...

Rachel, I was wondering what the time lag was for you. Glad it's not that long. I've been afraid to say anything about it for fear of spoiling it all.