Monday, January 17, 2005

And now the sports year turns...

from football to baseball. I was surprised to see this article from the Twins Geek. I've been reading this guy for a couple of years now and respect his thoughts. It's a refreshing change from the strained criticism from here where tortured statistics can always show that the White Sox have screwed up.
For the record, I don't know what to think about the White Sox changes during the offseason. If they can escape the injury bug, they should have a very good pitching staff, especially the bullpen. And it's true they've lost power, but they've also picked up some young kids with upside. Will they realize that potential? Only time will tell, but they've showed promise in the past.
I think that every good team has a good amount of luck or fortune. Why can't it be my Sox this year?

No comments: