Thursday, January 27, 2005

Notes

Current motto at work: When in doubt, hit it with a rock. This is fairly universal and can be adapted to many situations. If you have better armaments, adjust accordingly.
FP Gal: is short for Future Poltergeist Gal. I don't know if she'd really haunt things after she dies or not. She seems a bit quiet for that, but sometimes those are the ones to watch out for.
Rented two other movies this weekend. Eurotrip-Filled with stereotypes and gratuitous toplessness. I enjoyed this more than I thought I would. Especially the soccer hooligans. Napoleon Dynamite-Absolutely painful movie. At least the first half hour which is when we turned it off. An MTV movie. I have yet to see one of these that I liked. Maybe they should go back to playing music?
Speaking of playing music, VH1 has lost me, too. The FP Gal enjoys watching their nostalgia shows, but I just can't stomach them. Just can't stand watching Who Dat 'actors', comedians and whatnot kvetch about other peoples fame is not good TV.

No comments: