Friday, June 02, 2006

Ozzie emerges...

Well we got a clean bill of health from the vet yesterday. Which means that Ozzie's isolation can now end. Which means that Calypso and Sana's nightmare has just gotten worse...



Out!



Confrontation...





The beast sleeps.

So far lots of hissing and a fairly active fight at 6am. The main point of contention is that Ozzie really doesn't understand when to back off. He corners the older cats, they panic and the fun ensues. I'm sure it'll get better with time.

2 comments:

samrocha said...

peder, I just wanted to stop by and say that I appreciate your civil dialogue and time to read my stuff and then offer feedback - I am truly grateful. good luck with the felines!

Peder said...

Sam, my pleasure. This world needs as much civil discourse as it can get right now. There are very hard questions we (as a society) have to answer right now. Throwing verbal bombs and scoring simple debating points aren't going to get us through.