Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tigers!

A couple of very good Tiger/White Sox games the last couple of nights. Tuesday night was especially sweet with an unexpected late homerun to win the game. Pretty good recap of that game from Jayson Stark of ESPN found here. Last night's game wasn't as dramatic but just as close with another 4-3 victory. The two teams are just a 1/2 game apart as the Sox go for the sweep tonight.
On a personal note, my magic 8-ball predicted a sweep back on Tuesday afternoon. Not that I trust the thing completely, but it's pretty good. One quirk, if I ask it if I should shop at Target it always says 'Yes'.
I'd love to see the Tigers and the White Sox make the playoffs this year. It'd be nice to see the Yankees and Red Sox battle it out without the wildcard to fall back on. And some nice faces would look pretty good.

4 comments:

MamaD4 said...

Sorry this has nothing to do with this post, but I tried to e-mail you last night at your work address and it came back. I have a picture that I took just for you! E-mail me at my address or Hans' and let me know where to send it.

Peder said...

Will do. And since we're off topic, I've tried and tried to comment on your blog and it just doesn't want to let me do it.

MamaD4 said...

Yah, I think unfortunately that you have to have a hotmail address set up. Maybe I should switch over here, but I'm in pretty deep with the MSN folks. I'll send you that picture ASAP.

Peder said...

Rachel, I didn't have your email address at work. Can you send to futurepoltergeist@hotmail.com?