Saturday, June 17, 2006

Housekeeping

Just wanted to note some of the changes around here at Future Poltergeist. I've finally added links to other blogs. I'm stupid when it comes to HTML and blogger doesn't have an easy way to do this. So it took awhile. Actually it took some derision from Jodi and some guidance from the FP Gal. Anyway, the links are there. Click at your own risk.
The other change is that I've started a seperate blog to discuss political things. It can be found here. Why a second blog? Two reasons, the first one being more important. In my own blog wanderings I've noticed a phenomenon where I read a blog about some specific topic and then I get fried when they switch to politics. (Usually happens with baseball blogs.) It feels like a kick in the teeth to have someone generally knowledgable about something give an absolutely stupid analysis about something political. The tone of this blog has mostly been about personal things, cat pictures and of course the movie project. I want to keep it that way.
The second reason is that I want to get into the political stuff a bit more. I've got a series of posts on left/right arguments concerning gay marriage up already. Anyone who wants to head over there and correct my ignorance is welcome to do so.

No comments: