Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Costume time

Tomorrow will be an interesting day at work. We have a rep from a (non-local) major airline coming in with an intriguing contest. In an effort to highlight their destination route they are offering two international business class tickets to whomever wears the best international costume. Fun, huh?
We've had trouble figuring out what to put together. Last night I was too tired to go out and get stuff. I was leaning towards running out and getting a plaid skirt and playing the Scotsman. So I emailed the FP Gal today and told her that we would certainly go out tonight and find something. Two tickets! She emailed back telling me that she had some ideas.
Which was a lie. Or at least a half-truth. She had been working on something all day. Something pretty good. Something unexpected. I feel good about our chances.
What is it? I'll tell you tomorrow if we win.

1 comment:

carrster said...

You better tell (with photos) even if you DON'T win! But I am crossing my fingers for you and sending you happy-free-international-travel-vibes! GOOD LUCK!