Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Video tour

The FP Gal is becoming sick of YouTube and Google video, so I'll share these here.

Last week, I pulled up A-Ha's video of 'Take on Me'. The FP Gal thinks it's incredibly clever (and I agree). Few people remember that the story of the cartoon guy actually ends in 'The Sun Always Shines on TV'. My favorite A-Ha song is 'Stay on These Roads'. What can I say, I'm a sucker for dramatic synth-pop.
I've tried to keep this site politics free by moving all of that over here. I'm not sure what to make of this or even what the intended message from the movie maker was. I just know that it's creative and a little bit hypnotic. Here's George Bush singing 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday'.
My favorite animal is the Tiger and I sometimes google around looking for interesting news about them. I ran across this video of a tiger attacking an elephant. It impresses me how the tiger almost appears out of nowhere. (My feet go through something like this with Ozzie if my toes dangle out from under the sheet.)

2 comments:

carrster said...

The Take on Me is one of the best of all time!

Brian said...

I have always liked the take on me video. The Family Guy version was good too.
The Bush video was impressive. Although that person has a bit too much time.
Remind me to never ride an elephant...