Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election

Pardon the bitterness from last night, this whole thing has really been exhausting. Go out and cast your vote today and be proud of your choice. Just remember that tens of millions of well meaning Americans are going to be voting the other way. All of them will be doing so for honest and well intentioned reasons.
Let's hope that the winners guide our country well. And for God's sake, let us please avoid another recount fiasco like in 2000.

Update: Message to politicians and their minions, never ever put something on my car ever again.

More update: And we've voted. Only took us about a half hour.

5 comments:

DD4 said...

I was at my polling place at 8 am. There was no one in line - one voting booth open; nine others filling out their ballots. It took me ten minutes to cast my vote. I was voter #214.

Kate said...

Ten minutes. In and out. No "I voted" stickers. That sucked.

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I voted and got my free Krispy Kreme doughnut!!!

DD4 said...

All of the Krispy Kreme's in Minnesota have closed. I heard one could get a free cup of coffee at Starbuck's and a frostie at Wendy's by showing your "I Voted" sticker.