Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cold, Day Three

Sorry for the very light posting yesterday. This cold is really kicking my butt. And being the sole parent for working hours yesterday was kind of rough. When you're working full time for someone else and you get sick then you call in and get a day off. When it's you and your kids . . . not so much.
Not that the kids were bad. Every time I told Relia that I wasn't feeling well and I needed her to simply help out, she did. Which meant that nap time went well. And lunch. And so on. Felix isn't quite as helpful but he also doesn't get into stuff so it worked out ok.
Today is preschool for Relia so it's just Felix and I. I've got a list of stuff to do as long as my arm but I'm not all that confident that much will get done.
I guess we'll see.

3 comments:

DD4 said...

Take care of yourself, Peder. I hope you feel better soon.

Kate said...

My policy is that when I'm sick, it's enough to stay upright and take care of needs (Felix and Relia). The lists can wait! Hang in there.

Peder said...

I did the laundry, the litter box, the garbage and the easy dishes.