Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wii have joined

As the FP Gal mentioned, I got a very nice early Father's Day gift. We now have our very own Wii. I've wanted one ever since I first saw it. It truly is a different type of game system than anything else out there. Both of my parents have played it and actually enjoyed what they were doing! As a point of reference, my father thinks that hell is an eternity of game playing and I don't remember my mom ever joining us for a video game.
We convinced ourselves that there is enough of an exercise benefit to justify it. We've got Wii Fit on our radar. In the meantime, we'll play with the Sports. The FP Gal has become a good tennis player and I'm seriously enjoying the golf(!).
I'm sure we'll get some pictures up at some point. Probably once we're ready to put the controls down so it won't be soon!

2 comments:

carrster said...

Wii is SO FUN! I sort of want one, but I'm sure Steve would think it a huge waste of time. *sigh* Maybe next winter...

Meigan said...

We made Miis of all our family members. I love how they sit & watch when you're bowling. Watching my mom play the Wii was a blast.

Glad you like it!