Sunday, August 02, 2009

Where in the World Prize

Yes, I'm finally putting this up. The new contest starts soon and I thought I should completely clear decks before moving on to that one. Belatedly, congratulations Michelle! (Hope you weren't expecting any large to-do...)

So here goes...
  • You like Paul Simon, this is probably my favorite of his tunes and it's pretty nicely done live. This song is probably more in line with the spirit of the contest though. (Oddly, so is this.)
  • How relaxing does this look? You could pitch a tent right near by it. And you might see some of these.
  • This looked pretty good to me.
  • You've probably seen this already but it was a first for me. Certainly more relaxing than this...
  • Does any of this seem familiar from your life? It looks a bit stressful and I can see why you'd try and temper the malevolence.
Thanks for playing!

1 comment:

AML said...

Wow! You captured my life so well! ;) Thanks for hosting the contest--it was a delightful diversion.