Thursday, August 06, 2009

Where in the World scoreboard (Updated)

Maybe the pictures I picked for week one were too hard. Sorry about that! Results so far (though I'm sure there will be updates!).

1) Ayers Rock (a great picture here, not a good one for this contest though)
2) Oracle at Delphi
3) Obelisk, Buenos Aires
4) The Baths, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
5) Torres del Paine, Chile

Which means that Carrie starts out with a point. The new pics pop next Monday at noon. I think it's an easier set, so do give them a look.
Updated: We now have three points for T. Herring and one point for Michelle.

3 comments:

AML said...

Pic 5 - Torres del Paine, Chile

I was planning to snap up #s 2, 3, & 4 as well, but T. Herring beat me to them on the original post. :)

Peder said...

Looks like the competition could be more fierce this time...

carrster said...

Whohoo! I have a point!