Thursday, August 12, 2010

Felix

I don't have much tonight. Today has been all about Felix. He's been clingy or at least uneasy. The longest nap he took during the day was about 30 min. From about 1p until 8p he would only be calm if he was on somebody.
This happens and it isn't a big deal. A bit limiting of course, especially if you're trying to pay attention to his older sibling but so be it. I've had worse days with an infant.
Care for some Felix fun facts?
  • The FP Gal is convinced that he'll be left handed. He does favor it quite a bit when he takes that soothing pacifier out of his mouth so he can yell. Lefties can pitch forever in the majors so I'm fine with this.
  • He is the most generous baby with his smiles that I've ever seen. Just lights up when he makes eye contact.
  • Everyone says that he looks just like me. Which is flattering of course. I'm going to give him permission right now to grow his hair long in high school. That may be his only chance . . .
That's all!

3 comments:

MamaD4 said...

Josiah is left-handed and I agree that Felix looks like you...

DD4 said...

Many people would have killed for your long hair!

Kate said...

My mom actively tried to make us all into lefties. No such dice.