Monday, August 16, 2010

My Scatalogical Life

It's amazing how much of my life now centers around going potty. Who needs to go potty. Who already has gone potty. Where they've gone potty. This is now a huge part of my schedule.
Just yesterday we went to Target and bought a new package of panties. When we got them home we were surprised that they were day of the week themed. (Also with princess pictures.) Well, let's just say that it's been a wet week since yesterday. Monday through Saturday are in the washer currently and we're hoping that the seventh day will remain dry.

The cloth diaper experiment is going strongly. Very strongly on my part since the FP Gal is doing all of the laundry on that part. Hey, don't look at me! This is what she put forth when she suggested that we try them.
They are easy enough. I can't speak to the comfort but he seems fine with them. We haven't used any disposable ones in weeks. I'm a little dubious that they'll age well with him but I'm open minded.

1 comment:

MamaD4 said...

Peder, we're using our BumGenius at 10+ months. We use disposables at night and when traveling. I love them and only wish that we would have used them with the other two!