Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Moving Some Music

You might remember that I bought a new computer last fall. One difficulty that I ran into is that my iTunes library of music was hard to move. There was probably an easier way to do this but the FP Gal (probably tired of hearing me complain) finally burned all of the purchased tunes onto discs so that I could simply re-import them.
I can move the songs without a problem. Well, one small problem I guess. Each one simply comes over with the track number of the transfer disc. No song, artist or album information. So what am I doing? Playing each track and trying to figure out what it is so I can label them.
And I'm having a blast!
This tests my memory for song titles and bands. It tests my goggle-fu in finding the exact song. And holy cats(!), I've got great taste in music.

2 comments:

Meigan said...

Of course you do.

Peder said...

That's pretty much exactly what the FP Gal said. With a withering tone of course.