Saturday, August 14, 2010

Memory

Remember the game 'Memory'? Cards with printed pictures laid out in rows? You pick out two of them on your turn and if you get a match you keep it in your pile? Well, we found it at a garage sale today for a buck. Decided it was a great game for Relia and picked it up.
This afternoon she trounced us. It took a bit for her to figure out what the point was but once she did we couldn't compete. She simply has a much better memory than her parents. The FP Gal says that she doesn't have as many other things on her mind. Fair enough.

I just know that she played very well.

3 comments:

Micah said...

I'm pleased to know that I'm not the only one who can't compete with their own small children in this game. Makes me feel better.

carrster said...

Ha! Dahlia just started playing that game last week. She LOVED it!

Kate said...

I NEVER win at Memory with a child under the age of 8.