Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dear Winter

I know in the past I've said that it's the cold that bothers me, not the snow. Well, that's true but after some time the snow gets to me too. By my careful time we've had a different snow at least 50 separate days in the past month. Usually a dusting, sometimes a couple of feet. This morning it looked like about two inches.

I've had enough of it.

Seriously, just knock it off. It's bad enough that we have to enjoy your company for five months out of the year. Do you have to make such a mess while you're here? We've had enough of your snowy gifts and no longer know where to put them.
We can find where you live. Don't make us come looking for you. There is a lot more aerosol we can put in the air if you force our hand.
You've been warned.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Forcing global warming? Now THAT'S a new one!