Thursday, August 16, 2012

Most Popular?

You ever look at the stats on your blog?  I'll admit that I do on occasion.  You know what the most popular post in the history of this blog is?  I've published over 3500 posts here in in the nearly eight years that I've been writing.  I've talked movies and books.  I've blogged about childbirth and cute things that children say.  And my all time most popular post, with more than three times as many hits as any other?
This one
I don't get it.  If anyone has a good theory, I'd love to hear it.  The comment section, as always, is open.

1 comment:

carrster said...

I do look on occasion too - although usually my numbers are just depressing...and especially lately. I slightly remember your Christ the Redeemer post.... Mine is one on idiosyncrasies - and that's only because the author of a popular blog (Rude Cactus) tagged me to post about it...I think that's where it came from.

I can't believe we've been blogging for 8 years!