Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wednesday Random stuff

  • We're still filled with sickness. Day 5 for me and 7 for the FP Gal. I feel like I've turned the corner. Today, I just feel bad rather than miserable.
  • So what have we been doing? Watching movies and bad daytime TV. We've also been trading off taking care of each other. The cats now think we never leave the house. Their sleep schedule is horribly off. They've been awfully cuddly.
  • Enough sickness stuff? Sorry about that. We had our second doctor appointment last Friday. Everything looks good and we've been very happy with the treatment we've gotten.
  • Pitchers and catchers reported last weekend. Real games start in just over five weeks. And yes, I'm very ready. Also wishing I could take a trip down to Spring training again. Arizona is mighty nice this time of year.
  • That's it.

2 comments:

carrster said...

Hope you are both feeling BETTER better soon. Hmph!

I thought of you when I heard that pitchers & catchers were reporting this week to spring training..... I can't wait!

Peder said...

I think we're both feeling better in general but neither of us are feeling good yet. If this thing comes to Duluth, do yourself a favor and stay indoors for a week.