Thursday, November 15, 2007

Back up and running

Well, the computer is anyway. Had to get a new graphic card for the poor thing. Anyway, that should solve the problem.
Wish I had more to say. The FP Gal and I have been pretty much floored with a cold (or flu or something). I came home early Tuesday because of it. We both stayed home yesterday. I think we're past the worst of it. My voice is still funny but I can think straight now.
That was the worst part of the work on Tuesday morning. Every problem call I got felt like something completely new and incomprehensible. It was like they were speaking in Greek or something. Not a good thing when simple mistakes can cause hundreds of dollars to fix. Anyway, I'm confident I can tackle the usual stuff tomorrow.
Hope everyone is doing well. It's strange being cut off like that. It's like I'm used to talking to a couple of dozen people everyday and then they were just...gone. That probably means that I've got a problem or something. Anyway, it's good to be back.

1 comment:

DD4 said...

I'm glad you got things fixed and look forward to your clever postings. See you soon!

P.S. I'm glad you're feeling better!