Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Fifth Anniversary

To Hans and Rachel.
Their wedding was the beginning of a new chapter for our family. Until then we were the classic nuclear set up with two parents, two boys and a girl.
  • This wedding added Rachel and her family.
  • Not long after that we added Josiah.
  • Heidi brought Chad and his family into the group.
  • I soon followed suit with the FP Gal and her clan.
  • Annika was next.
  • Then came Aurelia.
You can also add parents and in-laws to the number. Anyway, Hans, I'm glad you brought her in (even if I did void the warranty).

Can you believe that was only five years ago?

2 comments:

DD4 said...

I'm happy with ALL of the additions! Happy 5th Anniversary to Hans and Rachel.

MamaD4 said...

Thanks Peder, I'm glad that you find me acceptable. There HAVE been a lot of changes to your/our family in the last five years, haven't there? It will be interesting to see where we all are in another five.

I got a new warranty...one of those jazzy certified pre-owned things. So don't worry--I'm still covered!