Thursday, January 14, 2010

Light Posting

Sorry about the lack of good content this week. There hasn't been a full night of sleep to be had. At least not being able to fall back asleep has absolutely ruined me. The other night Relia had a nightmare and woke up around 130a. It took all of three minutes to calm her but that did it for me.
When I finally got back to sleep I dreamt that the FP Gal and I had gone out for a walk. We got back to our car to find a cop there. The FP Gal gave him a small bit of attitude and he arrested her. The tension of trying to get her out of the pokey woke me up for good! (I forgave her in the morning.)
This sleep schedule doesn't go well with ten hour work days. By the time I'm done with work and have Relia put down for bed and rustled up some grub, it's nearly time to go to bed. And it adds up.
Fortunately, I've got some time off coming and a long weekend to recharge with!

3 comments:

carrster said...

Dahlia had a nightmare the other night too. But it took us hours to settle her down. *sigh* Maybe we're being "trained" for the newborns that are to come!

Kate said...

I had a dream you and Sarah and Relia and my family and whole bunch of my crazy friends were living in an RV. I don't know who was the driving, though. I only got to see the back of his head. Maybe weird dreams are goign around.

Anonymous said...

Great story as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about this topic. Thanx for posting that info.
Joan Stepsen
Technology gadgets