Friday, January 01, 2010

Resolved...

Last year I published some New Year's resolutions. Let's see how I did...
  • Write a publishable novel.
  • Learn conversational Italian.
  • Be able to play a little piano.
  • See either a comet or the northern lights.
  • Attend a stage play.
Um, I actually did none of them. Zero for five. Which is a shame because all of them are good resolutions. So I think I'll just carry them forward to this next year and see if I can do any better. Also, I'd like to add some more:
  • Watch 'Casablanca' with the FP Gal. (She hasn't seen it before. We need to do this before someone revokes her cultural citizenship. I think this movie gets unfairly lumped in with more challenging fare like 'Citizen Kane'. It's actually a very fun movie.)
  • Eat more Panera. I think I was only there about twice last year. Which is a shame.
  • Attend at least one outdoor baseball game with Relia (and possibly Baby XY).

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm just going to make more cupcakes. That seems like a very good goal.

Peder said...

Kate, that's a wonderful goal.

Meigan said...

I could do more Panera. Especially their mediterranean veggie sandwich on french bread. Yum.

Good luck with them all!