Thursday, April 22, 2010

Radio Silence

Sorry about missing posting yesterday. There is nothing new on the baby front. The FP Gal is having some pre-contractions but she had those for weeks before Relia so we're not anxious. And truth to tell, I'd rather not go today. It would only spoil the grandeur and pageantry that is Earth Day.
Yesterday I was mentally composing two fairly geeky posts. One on NFL scheduling and one on the new Doctor Who. The very geekiness made me hesitate. But I've remembered that a) this is a fairly geeky blog to begin with and 2) it works best when I write about things that interest me. So (Relia willing) those posts may be up later this morning.
Hope you're all doing well!

2 comments:

carrster said...

I think it would be only appropriate for the Bobergs to have an Earth Day baby - so if you have any of those vibes going, send 'em my way! You can wait til tomorrow. ;)

And geeky posts? GEEK AWAY! It's your blog - no hesitation needed. We all know your geekiness & love you for it. :)

Kate said...

You crack me up. Always.