Thursday, March 24, 2011

Daddy Day Off

Last week the FP Gal surprised me with an offer of a day off. I didn't think I'd get any more of these until the kids leave for college. I've been trying to figure out what to do with my time. Here are some options:
  • See some art at a museum.
  • Take in some theater.
  • Run off and see a circus.
  • Invite myself to a posh embassy party.
  • Partake of some exotic cuisine.
And of that doesn't work . . .
  • Catch a movie.
  • Learn a new language.
  • Unearth some hidden gems at the used bookstore.
  • Buy something selfishly for myself.
We'll see what happens!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I'm voting for the bookstore. Enjoy!

Pat said...

And a well deserved day off. You do anything you want. You don't need permission from anyone (maybe the FP girl but that is ok) Ha!! I just realized I gave you permission to get permission from Sarah. Have fun

carrster said...

Oh my gosh! That sounds like heaven! I vote movie AND bookstore!! :)

DD4 said...

How about two movies and lunch at your favorite eatery?