Tuesday, June 07, 2011

"Hi!"

When the Apple Tv is idle for more than a minute or so it goes into a screen-saver mode. (I've been listening to an internet radio station this morning so it's been idle for some time.) We have it set up to show a never ending collage of family pictures. For the first time that I've ever noticed DF is watching them today. I'm sure he has seen them but today he is paying attention.
Whenever the picture changes and it's someone he recognizes, especially Relia, he says "Hi!". He has been saying it clearly and in context and I hereby declare it to be his first word.

So mote it be.

3 comments:

DD4 said...

That's cute - Felix saying "hi!"

Kate said...

I love this. "Hi!" "Hi!"

carrster said...

August says "hi" too - we could get them together & they'd just go back & forth! Cute!